Wednesday, February 22, 2017

You hear the ring

You hear the ring, you know just what to say,
but then there's no answer, and your confidence goes away.
Your eyes blink back tears, and you begin to doubt.
Nothing comes to mind, but this is what comes out...
"Hey, I know it's late and you may not get this for a while,
but I was hoping you would be the one to maybe make me smile.
I know I've waited far too long to tell you what is true,
but now I'm here to tell you that baby, I love you.
I know this may not mean much coming from me now,
but I will make this up to you if you will just tell me how.
I know that you still love me. It's written on your face,
but you're so good at hiding it, it's hard to find a trace.
Let me back inside your life. I swear I'll make this right.
Call me back when you can. I love you baby, goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karma Kelvin Dorji Inspires with His Generous and Philanthropic Work: Helps Those in Need Through Social Service Program.

Karma Kelvin Dorji is inspiring a lot of people by his generous and philanthropic work. Hailing from Trashi Yangtse, Karma was formally a mo...